Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day, my Little Deviants

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a splendid week. I know it's that rough time of year for college students. The assignments are building, finals are looming, Christmas is right around the corner and we're all poor AF and can't afford to buy our loved ones presents. But, it's the most wonderful time of the year.

I don't really have anything of amazing interest to talk about today. I just sort of am going to ramble, so good luck.
First off, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who reads this blog! I've officially hit 500 views (half of them I pay to read..) Who knew that people would actually care what I have to say? Loving you all! Baby monsters. Also...a shoutout to Grace Hirt for being the first person ever to tell me to get a blog. And also, thanks to my parents for having me and for mixing chromosomes to make the most awkward 20 year old ever. (overstatement probably) Another thanks to my Russian fanbase. According to my blog stats, I have quite a big one over there! Making a mental note to learn some Russian. Love Moscow in the summer. And finally a big thanks to all the idiots out there who make this blog so easy to write about.

Secondly, the poll has been closed about most over-talked about subject of the month. The winner is, of course, the loveable Kim Kardashian and her divorce from NBA star (?) Kris Humphries...who will be irrelevant in about two months and since there is a lockout will probably be working at your local Dunkin Donuts within the year. The second place winner was Justin Beiber and his baby-daddy allegation. I won't do these idiots the pleasure of talking about them, and quite frankly, they don't need to be talked about any fucking more. I'm done. You're done. We need to move on and start talking about more important things like why is Starbucks coffee so expensive and why is Snooki able to get a book published but I can't? Mysteries of life.

Alright, now let's real talk peeps.
Today in class we were talking about "The Guy Code" and "The Girl Code" (yes, this is what we do in college classes). The "Guy Code" as described my my text book (yes, text book) is as follows:
1. Boy's Don't Cry -- Well, okay, I get this. But girls that walk around crying all the time are looked down upon too. No one should show THAT much emotion.
2. It's better to be mad than sad -- when I get mad I tend to yell at inanimate objects, so in this way, I believe it's helpful
3. Don't get mad, get even. -- sounds like something from the Little Rascals
4. Take it like a man. --take what...exactly?
5. He who has the most toys when he dies, wins. -- sounds like a weird version of Monopoly
6. Just do it OR Ride or Die -- douchebagery
7. Size Matters -- if you're allowed to judge the size of my boobs, waist, ass, etc. I sure as hell am allowed to judge your dick size, ass wipe.
8. I don't stop to ask for directions -- haha, every guy I've ever known in life...
9. Nice guys finish last -- hence why almost everyone in society is a complete and utter tool
10. It's all Good -- the reason any couple has ever fought or argued

I found this list very intriguing for many reasons as stated above. Number 8 was extremely satisfying to me because I have never known a single person with a penis who has ever said "hmm, I think I'm lost, let me ask for directions" whereas a woman asks directions or googlemap's them before even thinking of leaving the house.
Life. is. funny that way.

Girls, we discussed, have a lot more freedom to do whatever they want. We can be strippers, senators, or senior vice presidents. We can be anything we want to be.
But we still have to wear a push up bra and heels while doing it.
Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdDqSvJ6aHc

Which reminded me of this skit, which I forever will love ^^

I had something else to write about but I completely forgot. Therefore, that's all I've got. Just a little something to get people through the week!

PS. If you don't know what the Hunger Games is....be sure to check out the links listed on the side of this page. Simply. Amazing.

Until next time,

Kaitie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment